Sunday, August 31, 2008

letter of encouragement!




to all my OP brothers!

I have been busying myself for the past few days knowing and improving this blog. It encourages me to know that this humble beginning will be a step towards our vision of collaboration, at least among the OP's in the asia pacific region. Therefore i encourage each one of you to take time to visit, post a blog, improve or update, and tell personal stories, current news and happenings in your respective provinces, priories or houses, news from abroad or other things related to our goal and mission as Preachers of Truth.

The Chinese Dominican brothers in Taiwan will fly today to Viet Nam for a six-day community outing. Please pray with us for a fruitful and safe trip all through out the journey. I hope to meet again with brothers Cau, Ninh, Duy and Hoang. I will surely extend your regards to them. I may not have an internet access in Viet Nam but hopefully will at least update this blog more when i get back. God bless to all and may the Spirit of God guide, lead and teach us our way!

fraternally in St. Dominic,

nars jr